Idaho Laboratories Corporation > Calibration, Positive Material ID, X-ray Radiography, & Thermocouple Testing
We now have in-house Certified ASNT Level III for Radiography. Any questions are welcome! We can offer X-ray of your parts per ASTM E-608; including nuclear or other High-Reliability applications.
We still offer Positive Material Identification (PMI). Our Innovex XRF can determine almost any alloy. It can even distinguish between 304, 316, 321 and 347 stainless steels.
We also offer the following services. Please call us to discuss specific questions you might have.
- Industrial X-Ray (ASNT Level III)
- PMI (positive material identification)
- Calibration Services
- Standard freeze points: 449 F, 621 F, 787 F, 1220 F, 1981 F
- Cryogenic temps: 32 F, -109 F (dry ice), -328 F (liquid nitrogen)
- Other temperatures as needed
- Non-Destructive Testing per ASTM specifications
- Dye Penetrant (Type IV)
- Helium Leak Test
- Other Testing
- Hardness Testing
- Metallography Services
- Etching & Sample preparation
- Dielectric/Hi-Pot Testing
- Insulation Resistance (room temp & high-temp)
- High Pressure Testing
- Wire Homogenity
*Our Quality System is NQA-1-2000 Compliant.
Click here to go back to the Main Page.
© Copyright 2006-2016 Idaho Laboratories Corporation